- We are open. However, we ask that you do not stop by the office unless you need to drop off documents that you do not have capability to fax or email.
- Our office will be available by phone and only specifically scheduled and necessary appointments.
- We will continue to schedule consultations for all new matters and clients. However, for the next two weeks, all consultations will be over the phone.
- Remote notarization has been approved by the State of Illinois, any documents which require notary can be completed via a video conferencing app such as Zoom, Skype, FactTime or others.
- We are still working on your case. We will keep in contact with you as needed; we are still communicating with opposing counsel, and we will continue to draft documents and send them to you for review via mail or email as needed.
- We will continue to have real estate closings at this time. However, We are suggesting that you obtain “Power of Attorney” for our closing to limit amount of people at the closing. If you are buying with mortgage, please contact your lender to obtain approval for POA(s). We ask realtors not to attend closings at this time, unless they absolutely have to.
Thank you for understanding! Stay safe.
Selling your home can be stressful, especially if you've never gone through the process before. Depend on an experienced, well-respected real estate law firm in Forest Park, Illinois to help you with your real estate contract. Peoples Advocate Group P.C. is a full-service law firm equipped to handle all of your real estate legal needs, from sales and purchases to landlord-tenant disputes.
The legal system can be hard to deal with. Peoples Advocate Group is here to help. With more than seven years of dedicated experience, our firm has a clear understanding of the ins and outs of real estate law. We'll work with you tirelessly to buy or sell your home in Forest Park, Illinois. Trust us to pay attention to the details so you can focus on the big picture.
Choosing a law firm shouldn't be a challenge. You should look for an attorney with well-rounded experience. Peoples Advocate Group offers representation in several practice areas, including:
Whether you're designating a power of attorney or drafting a real estate contract, our team can assist you with the legal process.
Schedule your free consultation with us today by calling 800-595-8515.