Find Your Path to Citizenship with help from the Peoples Advocate Group P.C.

Trust our immigration law firm in Forest Park, IL to help

Applying for United States citizenship can be challenging. You need an immigration law firm in Forest Park, Illinois that will work in your best interests. Peoples Advocate Group P.C. provides immigration law services to people just like you, whether you're seeking asylum or trying to apply for a work Visa. We also assist clients facing deportation from the U.S.

You're not alone in this. Meet with an immigration attorney at our firm to discuss your case.

What's the difference between a Visa and a Green Card?

When you decide to seek United States citizenship, you have a couple of options under immigration law. Most people coming to the States pursue a Green Card or a Visa. Each of these options has a different purpose:

  • A Green Card indicates permanent citizenship within the United States. This allows you to live and work in the country. These must be renewed every 10 years.
  • A Visa is designed for residents who are in the country temporarily. Visas are available for many different purposes, including school, work and travel.

An immigration attorney at Peoples Advocate Group can help you decide which option is best for you.

Schedule an appointment with us today to discuss your immigration law case. We work with clients throughout the Forest Park, Illinois area.

Contact Us